Harbor, Seaton/Ross Strap Pack
Our Harbor series is of a fine and minimal aesthetic. These watches can be dressed up or down, ready for any occasion. Special Pack Includes: Harbor, Seaton + Black Leather Strap. Order your pack and save 17%!
- CASE: 316L Rose Gold plated Stainless Steel with a polished finish
- CASE THICKNESS: 6.8mm
- CASE SIZE: 38mm, or 40mm
- DIAL: Eggshell white
- MOVEMENT: Citizen Miyota Quartz, 3 hands
- INTERCHANGEABLE STRAP: Water Blue Nato Strap & full-grain, vegetable tanned, Italian leather strap.
- WATER RESISTANCE: 3 ATM
- GLASS: Scratch resistant sapphire coated glass
- AVAILABILITY: In Stock!
- Comfort fit crown at 4 o'clock
- Individually numbered
- Ships within 24 hours
- This watch changes lives Learn more
FREE SHIPPING & RETURNS ON ALL ORDERS FOR A LIMITED TIME. Once your order is placed, it will ship within one business day. Orders placed Friday after 2pm PST through Sunday or on holidays will be shipped on the next business day. We ship all product from our facilities in California, USA.
We offer free returns for Waterwatch.co customers within the continental United States. We accept brand new general product returns for a full refund or store credit within 15 days of delivery (*fine jewelry items are subject to final sale*). Please contact support at email@example.com to schedule your return. Expedited shipping charges are non-refundable.
All returns must be:
- In their original condition
- Have no signs of wear or damage
- In all original packaging (box or pouch included)
International Taxes and Duties:
If your order is made from outside the United States, your order may be subjected to import taxes and duties fees. These fees are levied once a shipment reaches your country. A general estimation for the amount of duties and taxes is 20% of the dollar amount of your order. Please contact your customs office for specific amounts. WWC is not in control of, nor responsible for any duties or taxes owed for your order. All customers are responsible for paying any additional charges for customs clearance in their country. These policies will vary from territory to territory and orders may be delayed in some locations due to holds.